Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It is unfolding

It is hard to believe that my dream is unfolding before me. All that I have imagined and worked for is now down in my basement! Creating classes and teaching people yoga is wonderful. Someone asked me if I was excited. I have to be honest and say no, I am not excited, but rather, feel compelled to keep going. While many may say I have accomplished my dream, in fact I am just beginning. I have so much to learn. I have so much to share. There is much I want to give, and much that I want to become. For now, I am trying to be me. Who am I? A creature of God, who is searching her soul for God's path. In each moment I share with my kids, in my interactions I have with my friends, I continue to evolve. I sometimes devolve. I yell, get angry, get bossy, feel in adequate, but yet, it is in these moments that provide us with an opportunity to respond and change our habit. Fresh eyes, fresh voice. So, I encourage you to dream. Dream about the song in your heart. Take 5 minutes each day and listen to your breath. Listen to the sound of the peace that passes all human understanding. It is in your cells, your blood, and in your breath. Pretty soon, the fog goes away, and your left with a lingering impression, that gently nudges you in a new direction.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, lovely Cathy.
    As Rumi says, "The longing is the connection..."
    Love you sister!

    ReplyDelete