Thursday, April 15, 2010

where is the time going?


I set out to document daily the effect yoga has on my life. I am falling short on the daily part, and mostly I feel it is a time issue. Baseball is in full swing, Matt still gone all week, and me working and managing the kids. Soon Matt will be home, I'll be working full time, and he'll start school May 10. Big changes ahead. At least with him home, I'll have my partner in craziness back, and the load will be dispersed. I did a sequence for gardening at my latest class. Challenging, relaxing, and energizing, all in one class. One day I hope to have my own studio space, a place I can call my own, to teach yoga and yoga therapy. Now, I must continue to meditate on the present moment, although at times my breath is rough, and I get concerned for the future, I must stay with it, and not run and hide. I will try to search for the silver lining, be real with myself, and accept life as it comes my way and work towards progressing and evolving all the while. Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment