Thursday, February 25, 2010

workshop ahead!


I am thrilled to be able to attend my first ever yoga workshop post hip surgery tomorrow through Sunday. I have always enjoyed participating in these wonderful journeys into the body and heart. It feels much needed. My hip is super flared up right now, and I am trying my best to manage with the severe and chronic pain I have on this body part. It is sometimes hard to beleive that only 9 months ago I had surgery, and am still walking this road to recovery. I am very careful with my practice, and I am careful with my body. So, I will keep this short. I am hoping to be inspired and discover some healing during this workshop. The teacher is awesome and inspiring, and I am so looking forward to some time to be alone with my practice that is so dear to my heart. And, Matt is home! What a releif! I am amazed at the difference it makes to have him here at home with us. Big, positive changes are ahead, stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment