Sunday, February 28, 2010

Family Time=Good times


OK, so I am super sore from my yoga workshop weekend, but hey, I got a lot out of it. So after our 3 hour class on the neck and shoulder, I hung with the fam out to eat at Moe's and then to a park in the city. We played a rugged game of keep away which involved some tackling and throwing a perfect spiral at times. I was able to push Matt into the bushes at one point to maintain possession of the ball, but I practiced "ahimsa" (non-violence) as the bushes were not thorny. After the park, we came home and I made a banana cream pie! Remember my goals of cooking more? Well I made a big pie to share with everyone, and I am making my kids happy with this goal, to make a pie at least once a month. Eli wants it to be once a week. We'll see. Check out the video below...

No comments:

Post a Comment