Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hearts are everywhere!



This morning as I lay in savasana, I gazed up at the gigantic trees looming up into the sky. As my gaze deepened, I saw a heart shape in the center of the branches! Then, as I was getting ready to do some dishes, I swirled some dish soap on the cloth, and it was in the shape of a heart! The final heart came as my husband came in from working outside and his sweat had formed a "heart" on his t-shirt! All this before noon. So now, I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for hidden hearts in the world we present ourselves in. How this may change my perspective today will be interesting. Looking for hearts, love, signs of goodness, can and will soften us to the world, ease our mind, and open our eyes to the beauty that is often right there in front of us. If only we choose to look for it! Do you see the heart in the tree?

No comments:

Post a Comment