Friday, May 21, 2010

Third week in


This completes my third week working full time at my new job. I am loving it! I am busy from the moment I walk in to work, until the moment I leave, and then when I get home, I am busy all over again. Matt leaves for school every night, and then it is off to the boys activities or teaching yoga class. I always seem to set intentions for practicing in the morning, but I fall short of getting out of bed. I practiced one time this week in the morning (Monday of all days) and it just set the tone so well. It is amazing how much better I feel after allowing my body to stretch and breathe before tackling another day. I am still adjusting to working full time and the way to feels to my body. I practiced yoga three times this week, but it never feels like enough. My body is crying this week, it needs my love, my yoga love. As I set my intention tonight, I pray that tomorrow will provide an opportunity to be with my spirit, to be quiet, to nurture, to listen. I also pray that my body will respond, will communicate, will open, and let go of any toxicity it carries around. Our bodies are amazing. Our bodies carry us and respond to what life brings us. We express ourselves in the way we hold ourselves and the way in which we use our body to live. What does your body say about you? Look at your hands, see the intricacy of the skin, the dexterity of the fingers, and the power within the giving power of our hands. Feel your spine, can you inhale and lift your heart to God and turn your practice into a meditation of listening to the Divine? Tomorrow morning, I will be on my porch, stretching, expanding, extending, opening, and resting in the grace of the world. Come join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment